Madison Credit Union is offering residents of Wisconsin a $50 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
To get started, you must open a new checking account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive direct deposit, enroll in eStatements, and receive a debit card. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as rewards, identity theft protection, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in Dane County and to employees of Dane County, the City of Madison or the Madison Metropolitan School District. For more information, check out their Membership Requirements.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Madison Credit Union $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Madison Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Madison Credit Union $50 Bonus
- Open a new Madison Credit Union checking account, which is subject to approval.
- Set up to receive direct deposit.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Receive a debit card.
- Keep the account open and in good standing for 6 months.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Fee Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Interest Checking: $5, can be waived with minimum balance of $500
Make sure you check out Madison Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account