For residents of Ohio, MainSource Bank is offering 2 Free Kings Island Gold Season Passes when you open a Wow Checking, Simple Checking, or any business checking account by June 16, 2017. Then all you have to do is enroll in Online Banking and add a debit card to the account to receive the two season passes at account opening. Remember that this offer will be available starting May 22, 2017, and while supplies last. Also, don’t forget that a coupon must be presented at the time of account opening in order to receive the offer. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: The checking special is available at the Anderson Township location only and the coupon code: ATDDGO must be used.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
MainSource Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- MainSource Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Wow Checking, Simple Checking, Free Business Checking, Sole Proprietor & Non-Profit Checking, Public Funds Checking, Public Funds Interest Checking, or Analyzed Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/16/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $25, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: Coupon code: ATDDGO must be used.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: A $50 early account-closing fee will apply if the account is closed within 6 months of opening.
How to Earn MainSource Bank Passes:
- Open a new Wow Checking, Simple Checking, or any business checking Account from MainSource Bank with a $50 minimum opening deposit by June 16, 2017.
- Then enroll in Online Banking and add a debit card to the account to receive the two season passes at account opening.
- Remember that the checking special is available at the Anderson Township location only.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Wow Checking: To avoid the $6 fee, you can make debit purchases which reduces the fee by $0.20.
- Simple Checking: No monthly fees.
- Free Business Checking: No monthly fees.
- Sole Proprietor & Non-Profit Checking: No monthly fees.
- Public Funds Checking: No monthly fees.
- Public Funds Interest Checking: To avoid the $25, maintain a minimum balance of $25,000.
- Analyzed Checking: None listed, please see a representative for more information.
If you live in Ohio, check out this offer from MainSource Bank and sign up to earn 2 Free Kings Island Gold Season Passes! I recommend opening up the Simple Checking because it has all the basic essentials that you might need and there are no monthly fees. Also, remember to leave a comment if you have any experiences with this bank or if you know if this is a hard or soft pull. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.