Available for residents nationwide, McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union is offering 1.45% APY when you open S3 Prime Savings account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.45% rate on all balances. This high rate is more than 10x the national rate! Not only that, there are no monthly service fees, meaning you have less to worry about. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Eligibility: You’re eligible if you make a one-time donation of $10. For information regarding membership refer to the Full Membership Requirements.
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: S3 Prime Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.45% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: NCUA
How to Earn McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Rates:
- Open a S3 Prime Savings account from McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $100 to continue earning the high APY
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Maximize your earning potential with a low minimum balance requirement of just $100
- Earn more than 10x that national average
- No relationship requirements or monthly service fees
- Convenient access with up to six (6) electronic transfers or withdrawals every month
- Funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
Check out this offer from McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union. When you open a S3 Prime Savings account you can earn a 1.45% APY! This rate is great for all balances greater than $100. There is no monthly fee, leaving you less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply