Available for residents of Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and Rhode Island, Melrose Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to open a Genius Checking account at Melrose Bank. To get started, all you have to do is tell all your friends and family about it. Once you have done so, they must open an account with a minimum opening deposit of $10. With an account from Melrose Bank, you can enjoy features such as free ATM access nationwide, mobile banking, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services Melrose Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Table of Contents
Melrose Bank $50 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Genius Checking
- Availability: MA, CT, NH, ME, VT, RI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn Melrose Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Melrose Bank
- Have your friend open a Genius Checking account
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 60 days of referral date.
- The new member must open a new Genius checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $10
- Keep the account open and in good standing
- You will receive the bonus with 60 days of completing the requirements
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Melrose Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Melrose Bank. Let us know your thoughts and experiences with this bank by commenting below. This bonus is straightforward with easy requirements to complete, so don’t miss out on this easy opportunity to put some extra cash in your pockets today! There are no monthly maintenance fees, leaving you worry-free! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!