Available to residents of Pennsylvania, Meridian Bank is offering you a chance to earn up to $200 bonus when you open up a new Free Interest Checking or Relationship Checking account set up with direct deposit. The requirements necessary for this bonus offer is setting up direct deposits of $250 or more, maintaining $200 in your account, and making (10) purchases/payments with your debit card. All requirements must be met and qualifying activity must be initiated and post to the account each month to obtain the $50 bonus for up to $200 (4 months X $50 per month).
Meridian Bank is not like all the traditional banks, which means they can keep our fees low and our deposit rates high. They are all about giving our customers financial tools that make banking (and life) easier.
Eligibility: Offer not available to existing checking customers or to those with a Meridian checking account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
Meridian Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Meridian Bank PDF
- Account Type: Free Interest or Relationship Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed however it is limited time offer that may be withdrawn without notice.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 or $25, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements:10 purchases/payments each month ($50) for 4 months to a total of $200
- Household Limit: None listed however it is limited to one new account-related incentive per calendar year.
- Closing Account Fee: If the checking account is closed by the customer or the bank within six months of opening, the bonus amount will be deducted from the account balance at closing.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Meridian Bank $200 Bonus:
- Visit Meridian Bank to open a new Free Interest Checking or Relationship Account to qualify for this bonus.
- Perform the following requirements within 60 days to receive the $200 bonus.
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $200 in the Free Interest Checking or Relationship Checking account.
- Set up a monthly (or more frequent) qualifying direct deposit. A qualifying direct deposit is your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring income of $250 or more, electronically deposited to your checking account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a relationship center do not qualify as direct deposits.
- Make at least 5 purchases and/or payments using the debit card attached to the checking account opened for this offer. Earn $50 monthly for a total of up to $200.
- All requirements must be met and qualifying activity must be initiated and post to the account each month to obtain the $50 bonus for up to $200 (4 months X $50 per month).
- Bonus will be deposited into your new account within 15 days after the end of each full calendar month meeting requirements
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Interest Checking Account: no monthly fees
- Relationship Checking Account: $25 monthly fee; waived if you maintain a daily combined balance of $15,000 (checking, savings, and money market)
If you live near Meridian Bank‘s location, here’s your chance to score a $200 bonus! With the Free Interest Checking Account, it’s ideal for customers who wants an interest-earning account with no monthly service charge. With the Relationshiop Checking Account, it is ideal for customers who want great extras and a premium interest rate by keeping a higher deposit balance. Sign up today if you are interested in this bonus offer! Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.