Available for business owners of Kansas, Meritrust Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for both you and a friend or family member when you tell them to become a member at Meritrust Credit Union. To get started, all you have to do is print and fill out the referral form found online. Once you have completed that, you must open a business checking, savings, or money market account. You’ll have access to features such as eServices, online and mobile banking, and so much more. If you enjoy all the great services Meritrust Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To be eligible for promotion, you must live, work, or worship in targeted counties, or be an employee of Boeing or any of their subsidiaries. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Let us know about any new bank promotion to earn up to $15 cash bonus. Learn more about our Rewards Program and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Meritrust Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Basic Business Checking, Business Sense Checking, Non Profit Checking, Business Pinnacle Checking, Business Membership Savings, Non Profit Savings, Business Money Market
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25, exceptions listed below
- Business Pinnacle Checking: $2,500 minimum
- Business Money Market: There is no minimum opening deposit
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Basic Business Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Business Sense Checking: $7, cannot be waived
- Non Profit Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Business Pinnacle Checking: $10, cannot be waived
- Business Membership Savings: There are no monthly service fees
- Non Profit Savings: There are no monthly service fees
- Business Money Market: $10, can be waived with balance above $2,000
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $10, if closed within the first 6 months
How to Earn Meritrust Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Meritrust Credit Union
- Have your friend open a qualifying business checking or savings account.
- The new member must open a new qualifying business checking or savings account
- He/She must meet the opening deposit
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Meritrust Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Meritrust Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the NCUA. You can refer up to 3 people, meaning that you can earn up to $75! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.