If you are residents, of Kentucky, then today just might be your lucky day! Metro Employees Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Metro Employees Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a checking account and obtain a loan. Once all of the requirements have been fulfilled, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Metro Employees Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking account.
How To Earn MECU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Metro Employees Credit Union.
- Spread the word of Metro Employees CU to your friends and family members.
- Your friend must then open up a new checking account with Metro Employees CU.
- Once all of the requirements have been met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Metro Employees Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Metro Employees Credit Union today to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Metro Employees Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your friend must then open up a new checking account. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.