Available to those across the nation, Michigan One Community Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.10% to 2.12% APY on CD terms from 6 to 60-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! Michigan One Community Credit Union CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $500 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Michigan One Community Credit Union can offer for your CD. Michigan One Community Credit Union is headquartered in Ionia, Michigan and they currently have an B+ health rating. Michigan One Community Credit Union has good promo CD rates as well as services they provide, such as Free Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Bill Pay, and much more! I would recommend taking advantage and going with their current 60 month CD term with a 2.12% APY, as well as their 12 Month CD Special as it boasts a much higher APY of 1.50% when compared to the base rate of 12 Month CD rate. Michigan One Community Credit Union is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With Michigan One Community Credit Union, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 6 months to 60 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Michigan One Community Credit Union can offer great CDs for you to choose from, with an increasing APY and a competitive CD rate of 2.12% APY for 60 months CD. You get everything you expect from a traditional bank and more!
Michigan One Community CU CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Michigan One Community Credit Union Account
- APY Rate: 0.10% to 2.12%
- Availability: Residents of Barry, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ionia, Kent, or Montcalm Counties in Michigan.
- Locations: MI (locator)
- CD Length: 6- 60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Member of the Credit Union, to be eligible all you have to do is live, work, or worship, in one of the following Michigan areas.
- Counties: Barry, Clinton, Eaton, Gratiot, Ionia, Kent, or Montcalm.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
Michigan One Credit Union CD Terms:
- 0.10% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 0.65% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 0.95% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 1.10% APY for a 30 Month CD
- 1.51% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 1.61% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 2.12% APY for a 60 Month CD
Special CD Rates
(Minimum Balance of $10,000)
- 1.50% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 1.36% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 1.51% APY for a 30 Month CD
- 2.02% APY for a 48 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Fifty is Nifty: Get 2 free boxes of checks per year if you are 50 years or better and use Net-Check Direct Deposit.
Competitive 60 Month CD Rate: With a current online CD of 2.02% APY.
UChoose Rewards: When you shop with your debit card you can earn points towards your UChoose Rewards.
NCUA Insured: Michigan One Community Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Michigan One Community Credit Union’s online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Michigan One Community Credit Union and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, make a minimum balance of $1,000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.12% APY for 60 months. They offer convenient services such as all sorts of access to your account by Online and Mobile banking. By joining Michigan One Community Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they a multitude of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
Leave a Reply