For residents of Georgia, Midwest Regional Bank is offering $100 bonus (see AD) when you open a new qualifying checking account! To earn the bonus, you must open the checking account with a $1,000 opening deposit and establish a direct deposit on the account. After these activities are completed, you will then be eligible for the $100 bonus! Midwest Regional Bank has many great features when you join such as no monthly fees, no minimum balance requirement, online banking and bill pay, and many more! If you are interested in this offer, make sure you take advantage of it as soon as you can before this offer ends!
Editor’s Note: The promotion is from an advertisement by Midwest Regional Bank and there is no direct link to it on their site. Visit your nearest local branch to learn more about the promotion and let us know if there is an expiration date!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Midwest Regional Bank $100 Bonus Info:
- Learn More
- Midwest Regional Bank$100 Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Opening deposit of $1,000 must be made on the account.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Midwest Regional Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a new Checking Account with Midwest Regional Bank with a $1,000 opening deposit.
- Establish a qualifying monthly direct deposit on the account.
- After you have completed these requirements, you will be eligible for your bonus!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Progress Checking: No monthly fee
Tradition Checking: There is a monthly service charge, visit your nearest branch to find out more.
Progress Now Checking: There is a monthly service charge, visit your nearest branch to find out more.
Check out Midwest Regional Bank to learn more about the $100 promotion. Since there isn’t a direct offer link of the promotion on their website, make sure you check with them directly to learn more. Although the opening deposits on the checking accounts ranges from $50 to $500, you must make the initial deposit of at least $1,000 in order to qualify for the promotion. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.