Here you will find Minnesota Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $350 checking bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Minnesota Bank & Trust Promotions
Minnesota Bank & Trust was established in 1990 and as of March of 2019, it had grown to over $11 billion in assets. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 091018302
- Customer Service: 1-877-280-1860
While they have a generous $350 bonus, Minnesota Bank & Trust doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates. Additionally, you can check out other promotions from Bank & Trust here.
I’ll review the $350 bonus below.
*If you are not eligible for this promotion, be sure to take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$725 Cash||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60k Points||Review|
Minnesota Bank & Trust $350 Checking Bonus
Minnesota Bank & Trust is offering a $350 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $2.50, See below on how to waive.
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires October 31, 2019)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn $350 Bonus
- A $30 bonus will be given for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening and a $70 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening. Direct Deposit examples include payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits.
- A $250 bonus will be paid if the account has at least $7,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening.
- Bonuses will be paid within 90 business days after account is opened.
- Checking Account: $2.50, Can be waived by enrolling in eStatements.
- Bonus offer is not available to existing customers or those who have been paid a new account opening bonus since January 1, 2018.
- Bonuses only apply when opening a new consumer checking account during the promotional bonus period.
- If the account is closed by the customer or bank within 90 business days after opening, they may deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Closing the account will negate any unearned bonuses.
- All bonus dollars will be paid to the newly opened checking account.
- If multiple checking accounts are opened during the promotional bonus period under the same primary owner name, the bonuses will be paid to the account that was opened first.
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
- An IRS 1099 form may be issued.
- Health Savings Accounts and Fiduciary accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Account opening is subject to approval.
This bonus at Minnesota Bank & Trust offer a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. I would recommend opening the Free Checking account to avoid any potential monthly service fees, to help you keep you money!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Minnesota Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.