For high school students of Minnesota, Minnesota National Bank is offering a $30 bonus when you open a Student Checking account. To earn $100 bonus, you must open a new student checking and mention the bonus. After you have completed that, all you have to do is apply for a debit card and sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening. With the student checking account, you can enjoy features such as online and mobile banking, easy person to person payment service, free anti-fraud alerts, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be a high school student.
Credit goes to Kei for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Minnesota National Bank $30 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Minnesota National Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How To Earn Minnesota National Bank $30 Bonus:
- Open a Student Checking account from Minnesota National Bank and mention the bonus
- Apply for a new debit card
- Enroll and sign up for eStatements
- Keep the account open and in good-standing, you will receive a $5 bonus every month for 6 months for a combined total of $30
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Student Checking: There are no monthly fees listed
Make sure you check out Minnesota National Bank to learn more about the $30 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $30 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply