For residents of California, Miramar Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn a $120 bonus! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Kasasa Tunes Checking account. Once you open an account, you have to meet the following monthly qualification cycles: at least 12 debit card transactions post and settle, be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements, and be enrolled in and log into online banking . If you qualify each cycle, you will receive the iTunes and Amazon downloads and fee refunds. In addition to your initial month, you will receive $25 in iTunes or Amazon downloads when you sign up! Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.15% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
Miramar Federal Credit Union $120 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Availability: CA
- Maximum Bonus: $120
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Never a monthly service fee
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Miramar Federal Credit Union $120 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes Checking account from Miramar Federal Credit Union
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Miramar Federal Credit Union Account Features:
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Refunds on ATM fees and access to over 30,000 ATM’s, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Miramar Federal Credit Union bonus qualification cycle is the period beginning 1 day prior to the first of the month and ending 1 day prior to the last day of the month. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $120 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! A benefit to starting is that you will receive $25 in downloads with initial account opening regardless of qualifications! Hurry in and get started today. Hurry into your local Miramar Federal Credit Union and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.