Check out the latest Mission Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About Mission Federal Credit Union Promotions
Mission Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative dedicated to serving your financial needs. Everything they do is driven first by understanding your short- and long-term needs, then caring for your needs in the way that’s most effective and convenient for you. However, if you don’t have a location near you, you can check out our list of the best bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates found nationwide!
|Eligibility: Membership in Mission Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or attend school in San Diego County. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
I’ll review the current offer below.
Mission Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a new qualifying checking account, you can receive a $100 bonus from Mission Fed.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account, see below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Offer expires June 30, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($400 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Mission Fed Checking Account with the Mission Money flyer in branch only
- Must have a minimum of five (5) eligible member-initiated transactions completed and posted to the account within 90 days of account opening.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Online Bill Payment
- Easy Checking: $2, can be waived with eStatements
- Smart Checking: $7, can be waived with monthly direct deposit of $500+ or average daily balance of $1,500+
- Teen Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- New members must be 18 or older, the primary signer, and cannot be a signer on a Mission Fed account within the last 12 months.
- Minimum opening deposit: $25 for Easy Checking and $100 for Smart Checking.
- Upon satisfaction, $100 will be deposited to the new Checking Account on the 91st day of account opening.
- A bonus is considered interest and reported as required by law.
Lastly, be sure to check out this bonus from Mission Federal Credit Union for an easy way to earn an extra $100. However, do note that this program is only available to those who receive the Mission Money offer at a Business Development event or from a Mission Fed De Novo branch.
Furthermore, check back at this page for updated Mission Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.