For residents of Kentucky, Monticello Banking Company is offering up to 1.60% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance required. If you live in the state of Kentucky, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Monticello Banking Company today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Monticello Banking Company Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 1.60% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Kentucky (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: make 12 check card purchases, receive monthly eStatements, one direct deposit or automatic payment
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Monticello Banking Company Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: make 12 check card purchases, receive monthly eStatements, one direct deposit or automatic payment
How To Earn Up to 1.60% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Monticello Banking Company Rewards Checking Account to earn 1.60% APY for up to $15,000.
- Make 12 check card purchases
- Receive monthly eStatements
- Have one direct deposit or automatic payment
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.51% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Monticello Banking Company is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Kentucky. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.