This class action lawsuit affects individuals who purchased Nabi tablets, including the Nabi 2, Nabi 2S, Nabi XD, Nabi Jr., Nabi Jr. S, or Nabi DreamTab.. Furthermore, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Nabi Tablet Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Fuhu marketed the Nabi tablets as rechargeable. However, the defect in the charging component, makes charging the device impossible. Lastly, if you are eligible, file a claim by August 20, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Nabi Tablet Class Action Lawsuit
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Deadline: 8/20/2019
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who purchased, in the United States, a Nabi 2, Nabi 2S, Nabi XD, Nabi Jr. (including Nabi Jr. S) or Nabi DreamTab tablet, except persons who purchased for resale or returned such tablet for a full refund or non-defective replacement.
- Estimated Amount: $10 or $30
- Proof of Purchase: Control number or proof of defect, serial number, and email confirmation from Fuhu showing online registration of the tablet or an itemized receipt showing the model.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Arctic SentinelInc., Case No. 15-12465-CSS, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- See if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim by August 20, 2019.
If you purchased a Nabi tablet from Fuhu, you may be entitled to a financial compensation! Make sure to file a claim before it is too late. Get your money today!
Furthermore, If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve! Lastly, if you want a potential reward, file a claim by August 20, 2019! Also, Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!
Leave a Reply