For residents of New York, Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new Premier Checking Plus account! To earn the $250 Bonus, all you have to do is set up a direct deposit, add a new Visa debit card, then register for Online Banking, Bill Pay, and eStatements! Easy as that! Once the requirements have been met you can enjoy your $250 bonus within 6 months. By opening a Premier Checking Plus account you get to benefit from free online banking, early pay with direct deposit, and overdraft privilege. If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn $250 bonus!
Eligibility: Must live, work, worship or attend school in Nassau County, NY. Or have an immediate family member that falls into this category or is already a member. For for more information on the eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Nassau Financial FCU $250 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Nassau Financial FCU Printout PDF Printout
- Account Type: Premier Checking Plus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 with a Visa/MasterCard.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Not available to existing members or those whose accounts have been closed within the past three months.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Keep account open for 6 months otherwise bonus will be forfeited
Earn Nassau Financial FCU $250 Bonus:
- Open a new Premier Checking Plus account with direct deposit and a Visa Debit card from Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union.
- Register for Online Banking, Bill Pay, and eStatements.
- Then the $250 will be deposited immediately upon account opening but will become available to you 6 months after to ensure all requirements have been met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premier Checking Plus: There are no monthly fees, however an inactivity fee of $5 will be charged for each month when there is no activity on the account for the previous three months.
If you live in New York, check out this offer from Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $250 bonus. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Was this a Hard or Soft pull? Is there a household limit? Comment below to let us know how your experience went. Don’t live in New York, or simply not interested? For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.