Available to Texas residents, Neighborhood Credit Union offers an Online Certificates of Deposit (see offer table below) with a phenomenal rate of 2.00% APY on 17-month term. Remember that this is an online offer only. In order to open an Online CD, you must have a minimum opening deposit of $1,500. With your new account, you can enjoy features such as: high interest rates, 24/7 online account access, and NCUA Deposit Insured up to $250,000 per individual account holder. If you are interested, make sure to read on and open your new account today!
Eligibility: Membership in Neighborhood Credit Union is open to the following:
- Those who live or work in Dallas or Ellis Counties or within the City of Arlington
- Those who live, work, attend school or worship within a 10-mile radius of the credit union’s branches in Coppell, Grand Prairie, Highland Village, or Richardson, Texas
- Residents of Collin, Delta, Denton, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise through joining the American Consumer Council
- Employees of the Dallas or Arlington District of the United States Postal Service
For more info, check out their membership page.
Table of Contents
Neighborhood Credit Union CD Rates Info:
- From the Offer Table Above: Click on “Open Account” button
- Account Type: Online CD account
- Current Promotion: 2.00% APY 17-Month CD
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements for Online CD:
- APY Rates for Standard CD:
- 1.00% APY – 6 Months – $2,500
- 1.50% APY – 12 Months – $2,500
- 1.50% APY – 18 Months – $2,500
- 1.85% APY – 30 Months – $2,500
- 2.00% APY – 36 Months – $2,500
- 2.25% APY – 48 Months – $2,500
- 2.50% APY – 60 Months – $2,500
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: None listed.
- Additional Requirements: None listed.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
How To Open Neighborhood Credit Union CD:
- From the offer table above: Click on the “Open Account” button to get started
- Enter your info: They need your address, phone, email, and Social security number
- Fund your account: Open with as little as $1,500. Be ready to fund your account within the first 14 days by transfering funds from an existing account or send a check all.
- Verify Information: They will contact you within 1 business day to confirm eligibility and account approval.
Neighborhood Credit Union CD Features:
- Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
- 17 Month CD Rate: With a current online CD of 2.00% APY.
- Multitude of Services: Wire Transfers, Courtesy Pay, Telephone Teller, and much more!
- NCUA Insured: Neighborhood Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
When saving money, it’s always a smart idea to have some sort of investment. I recommend to open a Neighborhood Credit Union 17-month CD term from the offer table above and enjoy a fantastic rate of 2.00% APY. Neighborhood Credit Union makes it much easier to reach your goals and accumulate interest. Don’t forget CD rates vary across region,be sure to see if you are getting the rate you are looking for! See our full list of Best CD Rates today!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.