The Ness Card is offering 50K points ($500 value)for $6K spend in your first 90 days.
Ness Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Limited Time Earn 50K points ($500 value) for $6K spend in your first 90 days..|
5x Points on Health & Wellness Merchants
2x Points everywhere else
|Foreign Transaction Fees?||None|
|Annual Fee||$349 annual fee|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Ness Card Bonus
Earn 50K points ($500 value) for $6K spend in your first 90 days.
Ness Card Features
- Up to 20K Points ($200 Value) on healthy activity
- $200 Credit on Health & Wellness spend
- Every 5th & 10th Salad Free at sweetgreen each month
- $2K+ in Credits with benefit partners
- $200 Healthy Spend Credit. Use your card at Health & Wellness Merchants to get up to $200 back in statement credits.
- 20,000 Points on Healthy Activity. Earn up to 56 points per day for healthy activities like working out, sleeping, walking, and mindfulness.
- $360 Credit at sweetgreen. The only salads worth eating. Spend $75 in a month at sweetgreen and get $15 back in the form of a statement credit (up to 2x/month).
- $100 Credit at Seed. Science-informed pre- and probiotics that keeps things moving. Get $25 back in statement credits every quarter
- $300 Credit at Parsley Health. You’re more than your symptoms. They’re more than the average doctor. Get up to $300 in statement credits on a Parsley Health membership per year.
- $100 Credit at HigherDOSE. In-home infrared saunas, blankets, mats & masks. Get up to $100 in statement credits on the hottest wellness gear.
- $200 Credit at exhale. Customized spa experiences to recenter, rejuvenate, and reconnect with your best you. Get up to $50 back in statement credits every quarter.
- $200 Credit at Fyt. Fyt —that stands for “find your trainer”—lives up to its name. Get $100 credit for in-person and virtual personal training sessions every 6 months.
- $180 Credit at Glamsquad. Your on-call glam team, whether you’re at home or on the go. Get $15 back every month in statement credits on memberships at Glamsquad.
- Green Gold Metal Card. The weighty feel of wellness, laser etched on 16g of stainless steel. The green-gold matches your wellness identity—and displays it to the world.
- Zero International Fees. We still love travel. Treat yourself to a green juice in Tokyo, an açaí bowl in Sydney, or a yoga class in Paris—with no international fees.
- ID Theft Protection. Monitor your credit file for fraud, receive alert notifications about suspicious activity, and get assistance from a resolution specialist.
- Zero Interest Charges. Ness is a type of credit card called a “charge card,” where your balance is due in full each month with no interest charges.
If you invest in health and wellness, then the Ness Card might be perfect for you. There are a ton of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
Make sure to also visit HMB to explore more credit card bonuses or bank promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Leave a Reply