Attention Nevada residents, the Nevada State Bank Reserve Visa Signature® Credit Card offers great travel benefits and bonuses. Cardholders can earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
Similar to the flexibility of the welcome bonus, you can also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else.
The $450 annual is backed up by the bonuses, benefits, and plenty of other features of this card. If you qualify, take advantage of it today. If you would like to get some more information over this credit card, check it out below!
Table of Contents
Nevada State Bank Reserve Visa Signature® Credit Card
|Bonus Available||Earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||$250 Annual Travel Credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases
Earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network|
- Bonus points
- Anniversary travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access
- Cash back / points back
- Annual fee
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Nevada State Bank Reserve Visa Card 50,000 Bonus Offer
The Nevada State Bank Reserve Visa Card’s welcome bonus comes in two forms: a $500 cashback offer or the 50,000 bonus points offer. This gives you the flexibility to choose how you want to receive your welcome bonus whether you would like cash or points to use towards your next flight.
Regardless, both offers will still require a $5,000 spend within the first 90 days of your account opening.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement:
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
Why You Should Apply for this Card
Bonus offer applies to new Premier, Elite, or Reserve cardholders, subject to credit approval. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. do not qualify toward $4,000 or $5,000 spend amount. Bonus points or bonus cash will be added to your rewards points or cash back balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion.
A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account when your card is used for purchases in certain travel categories, up to an annual maximum of $100 (Elite product) or $250 (Reserve product). Annual Travel Credits are refreshed once yearly, the day after the anniversary of your account open date.
- For every dollar spend on net purchases, Reserve and Elite cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back and Premier cardholders earn 2.5 rewards points or 2.5% cash back on airlines, hotels, car rental, cruise lines and travel agencies. Elite and Reserve cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back on dining. Reserve cardholders earn 2 rewards points or 2% cash back and Elite and Premier cardholders earn 1.5 rewards points or 1.5% cash back on all other categories.
- Rewards points and cash back are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. For points, redemption, purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and account must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. For cash back, must have at least $25 earned cash back to redeem. Account must be in good standing.
- Up to four Reserve cardmembers per account are automatically enrolled in Priority Pass© Select membership free of charge. Priority Pass Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change.
- Additionally, each membership (up to four per account) includes five complimentary visits during each 12-month membership period. Member and accompanying guest visits count against the free visit allowance. After your five visits, a lounge visit fee, currently $27 per person, per visit will be charged to your credit card once the lounge reports the visit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Introducing the Nevada State Bank Reserve Visa Signature® Credit Card. You could earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
If this is the card for you, don’t hesitate to apply today! Get a card that will reward you for your travels and dining. This is something that you definitely do not want to miss out on. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
3X points on popular streaming services
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.