Table of Contents
Residents of Michigan have the chance to receive a $100 Bonus after signing up for a Total eGreen Leaf Checking account from Bank of Lee’s Summit. You will receive your bonus in monthly increments as long as you complete these three tasks every month: pay 3 bills monthly through NetTeller Bill Pay, receive monthly eStatements, have 15 settled debit card transactions, and maintain a $500 average daily balance.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Total eGreen Leaf Checking
- Availability – MI
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee described on the site, but the banks usually require you to keep the account open for 3 to 6 months or else they may charge fees.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
How To Earn Bank of Lee’s Summit Bonus:
- If you live in Michigan, open a Bank of Lee’s Summit Total eGreen Leaf Checking account.
- Once the account is open, complete three tasks every month: pay 3 bills monthly through NetTeller Bill Pay, receive monthly eStatements, have 15 settled debit card transactions, and maintain a $500 average daily balance.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive a portion of the $100 bonus every month.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonus is earned monthly and paid in 12 monthly installments up to a maximum bonus of $100 per account for the initial year only.
- Bonuses paid in the amount of $10 or greater will be reported as interest to the IRS.
- This account requires you to maintain an active NetTeller Online Banking account, an active/valid email address and accept eStatements monthly.
- If your email address becomes invalid and/or eStatement is undeliverable, account will be changed to receive paper statements by mail and a $3 paper statement fee will be assessed each monthly statement cycle in which a paper statement is sent.
If you live near a Bank of Lee’s Summit in Michigan, you should definitely consider signing up for a Total eGreen Leaf Checking account so you can receive a $100 bonus. Once you have your account, all you need to do is pay monthly bills online, receive monthly eStatements, have 15 transactions, and maintain a $500 average daily balance to qualify for the bonus. This account is also completely free so you don’t even have to worry about account minimums or monthly fees. If you don’t live in the qualifying area, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.