For residents of Illinois, and California, CEFCU is offering the chance for you to earn a $10 Bonus! To receive the $10 bonus, you must be a CEFCU Member with an account in good standing! Next, you must refer a friend or family member. Your referee must then open up a regular Savings account with a minimum deposit of $5. After that, they must open a qualifying CEFCU account (Checking account, Credit Card, Personal Loan, or Vehicle Loan) on or before December 31, 2016. Lastly, they must submit a completed Official Referral Certificate at the time of account opening or within five days of the account opening. Once all of the requirements are completed, you will receive your $10 bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $10
- Account Type – Savings, Checking
- Availability – IL, CA
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. You could get a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account and receive at least one (1) qualifying Direct Deposit of at least $500 by June 30, 2021. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on June 30, 2021. (Offer only available in TX, AL, AZ, CO, CA, FL, NM) Member FDIC.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
How To Earn CEFCU Referal Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up an account with CEFCU.
- Next, spread the word of CEFCU to your friends and family.
- Once you have referred a friend or family member, they must:
- Be eligible for CEFCU membership.
- Open up a regular savings account with a minimum $5 deposit.
- Open a qualifying CEFCU account (Checking account, Credit Card, Personal Loan, or Vehicle Loan) on or before June 30, 2016.
- Submit an Official Referral Certificate within 5 days of account opening.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer subject to change and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- No purchase necessary.
- Employees and volunteers of CEFCU, their immediate families, and any person living in the household of these individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to receive a Referral Fee.
- There is no limit to the number of Referral Fees a member may receive.
- There is a limit of one Referral Fee paid per new member.
- All accounts are subject to qualification.
- Print and complete the Official Referral Certificate and take it to a CEFCU Member Center or mail it to CEFCU, Attn.: Marketing/Referral, P.O. Box 1715, Peoria, IL 61656-1715.
- The form must be submitted within five days of account opening.
For residents of Illinois and California, CEFCU is offering that chance to earn a $10 referral Bonus! To acquire the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of CEFCU to your friends and family! Once a friend or family decides to open up an account with CEFCU, they must open up a regular savings account with a minimum $5 deposit, open a qualifying CEFCU account on or before December 31, 2016, and submit an Official Referral Certificate within 5 days of account opening. Once all of the requirements are completed, you will receive your $10 bonus! Also, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.