For individuals who made a purchase at a Burlington Coat Factory location within the state between June 26, 2011 and May 22, 2017, may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the New Jersey Burlington Coat Factory Fake Sale Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit the price tags displayed fake reference prices. These tags refer to prices of the same product generally at a different location with a much higher price. Plaintiffs claim that they would have never bought the product if it wasn’t for the fake reference prices.
If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by June 6, 2019.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Apply Now|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|
New Jersey Burlington Coat Factory Fake Sale
- New Jersey Burlington Coat Factory Fake Sale Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 6, 2019
- Who’s Eligible:Class Members include “All New Jersey citizens who made one or more in-store purchase(s) at a Burlington store located in New Jersey between June 26, 2011 and May 22, 2017, and did not receive a refund or credit for their purchase(s).”
- Estimated Amount: $5 to $10 Burlington Purchase Certificate.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members claiming more than $500 in purchases will need to submit receipts or a credit/debit card transaction record in order to receive a second purchase credit worth $5.
- Case Name & Number: Anderson, et al. v. Burlington Coat Factory of New Jersey LLC, Case No. CAM-L-2582-17, in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division Camden County
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the New Jersey Burlington Coat Factory Fake Sale Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who made a purchase at a Burlington Coat Factory location within the state between June 26, 2011 and May 22, 2017 may have been affected by fake reference price tags. Compensation may be made available thanks to the New Jersey Burlington Coat Factory Fake Sale Class Action Lawsuit!
If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim form by June 6, 2019. If you’re interested in viewing other lawsuits, check out our compiled list of other Class Action Lawsuits!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|