Find an updated list of North Shore Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About North Shore Bank
North Shore Bank (MA) is headquartered in Peabody and is the 34th largest bank in the state of Massachusetts. It is also the 664th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1888 and as of March of 2021, it had grown to 192 employees at 17 locations. North Shore Bank (MA) has an A+ health rating.
- Availability: MA (Locator)
- Routing Number: 211371298
- Customer Service: 978-532-4200
North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus
For residents of Massachusetts, North Shore Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn $300 Checking Bonus! Simply open an account to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: MA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two $250+ within 60 days
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: no limit listed
(Offer Expires 10/31/2021)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), BMO Harris Premier ($500 bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How to Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open any North Shore Bank checking account
- Receive a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 within sixty days
- Use promo code READING300
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited free foreign ATM withdrawals
- Competitive interest rate
- ATM surcharge rebates
- No monthly maintenance charge or per check fees
- 5 FREE foreign ATM withdrawals
- Reduced overdraft fee cycle
- Advantage Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: $20, waivable
- Interest Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: $20
- Free Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: $8 (Waived with $1,500 min. daily balance)
- Student Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- To qualify for the $300 bonus you must not currently have a personal checking account with North Shore Bank.
- Accounts must be opened between August 1, 2021 and October 31, 2021 at the 31 Harnden Street, Reading Branch, or online at northshore-bank.com/ready with the code READING300 and must receive a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 within 60 days of account opening.
- Direct deposits may include salary, pension, Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits or other regularly scheduled electronic deposits.
- Accounts that are overdrawn during the promotional period will be ineligible to receive the bonus.
- Once the offer criteria is met, and after at least two direct deposits are credited to the account, the $300 will be paid no later than 90 days from account opening.
- We may change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice.
- We will report the $300 bonus to the IRS as interest for the year in which it is received.
- One bonus per individual as identified by Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
North Shore Bank is offering tons of promotions like checking bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the North Shore Bank.