The Bank of America Norwegian Cruise Line World Mastercard is a nice travel rewards credit card for people who frequently travel with the Norwegian Cruise Line. If you are planning a cruise in the future, consider this credit card.
It offer you travelers some perks such as 20,000 WorldPoints Reward Points Bonus after you make a qualifying transaction in the first 90 days of account opening. You could earn up to 3x WorldPoints points for every $1 spent on Norwegian purchases and 1x point per $1 on all other purchases.
There is no annual fee so earn your points without worry. If you would like to get some more information over the Bank of America Norwegian Cruise Line World Mastercard, feel free to read more about it below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* The Norwegian Cruise Line World Mastercard issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
Bank of America Norwegian Cruise Card Summary
|Departure||Earn 20,000 bonus points after you make 1 qualifying transaction within the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/ Benefits||3 points for every $1 spent on Norwegian purchases
1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
Norwegian Cruise Line Card 20,000 Bonus Points
Make use of the Norweigan Cruise Line card’s 20,000 bonus WorldPoints offer, it’s worth $200. In order to qualify for the offer, all you have to do is make one transaction within the first 90 days of opening your account.
How much are WorldPoints worth?
Your points’ worth depends on how you use them! On average each one WorldPoint is worth $0.01, so your 20,000 bonus points have an approximate value of $200.
You can use your WorldPoints towards:
- Norwegian Cruise Line travel
- Other travel – airfare, hotels, rental cars
- Cash back – statement credits, check, BoA and Merrill Lynch account deposits
- Gift cards
However, if you want to get the most value of your WorldPoints, you should use them for travel.
Bank of America Norwegian Cruise Mastercard Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Norwegian Cruise Line Card Top Features
This is the only cruise card that allows enrollment with the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program. Get an additional 25% to 75% rewards bonus on every purchase you make. Eligibility for the program requires certain minimum balances across qualifying BoA accounts.
|Membership Tier||Minimum Balance Across Accounts||Rewards Bonus||Norweigan Cruise Line Rewards Rate||Rewards Rate for Everything Else|
|Not a member||None||0%||3X||1X|
Preferred Rewards bonuses apply only to base points earned on purchases. Norwegian Cruise Line spending earns 1 base point and 2 bonus points to equal the stated 3 points per dollar spent. So the more you have deposited across your accounts, the better you’re rewarded.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees. It’s nice they included this benefit for such a simple rewards card.
The Bank of America Norwegian Cruise Line World Mastercard is the perfect travel credit card if you are going to be going on a cruise in the future.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.