Ontario Public Employees Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for referring a member to them. Ontario Public Employees FCU’s mission is to provide the friendly and convenient financial services that best meet the needs of the members. If you are already a member, then you know what they have to offer. Tell your friends and you could receive a $25 bonus.
Editor’s Note: The field of membership they serve are City, County, State or Federal government employees who work or live in the City of Ontario.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Ontario Public Employees $50 Referral Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- Ontario Public Employees Federal Credit Union
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: None
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Ontario Public Bonus:
- Refer a member to open an account with Ontario Public Employees Federal Credit Union
- Open an account by paying only the $1.00 membership fee. The credit union will deposit your $50.00 minimum required deposit to your new share account. This amount must remain in the new member’s account for a full year.
- Mention the refer a friend offer when opening an account.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Ontario Public Employees Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Ontario Public Employees Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus if you refer someone who opens an account with them. If you live in Ontario then check it out. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.