For residents of California, Orange County’s Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for opening a new Simple & Convenient Checking account. Get the best of both worlds with an Orange County’s Credit Union checking account. And right now, when you open a checking account, you’ll earn a $100 bonus deposit by setting up free e-Statements, Debit MasterCard®, and either making 5 debit card purchases or setting up direct deposit. It’s our way of partnering with you to gain a simple, hassle-free banking experience. Great convenience and ease of access shouldn’t mean sacrificing service.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Orange County’s CU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Orange County’s Credit Union Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 for all accounts except Free Basic
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5 Membership fee
- Additional Requirements:
- Closing Account Fee: The new checking account must remain open for 90 days and maintain e-Statement preference for 90 days or bonus may be reversed.
How to Receive Orange County’s CU Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union by November 30, 2016 with Promo code YTB100.
- Enroll in e-Statements.
- Sign up and qualify for a Debit MasterCard.
- Set up and receive Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases within 60 days. Social Security can be used as a direct deposit for Basic, Interest, and Pacific checking accounts.
- $100 Bonus paid by deposit to the new checking account within 90 days.
If you live in California, check out this offer from Orange County’s Credit Union. Earn your $100 bonus for opening a new checking out, enrolling in e-statements, Debit MasterCard, and setup Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!