Available for residents of California, Pacific Postal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member! To earn the bonus, you must refer your friend or family member to join with the referral coupon and have them open a Secure Checking Account. New members who open a secure check account will be able to earn a $50 bonus! After you have done so, the bonus will be deposited into both S1 accounts within 6 months! The account offers many great features such as free online bill pay, overdraft protection, unlimited check writing, and many more! If you are interested, make sure to share this offer with all of your friends and family members!
Eligibility: Membership extends to all employees, retirees and contract employees of the U.S. Postal Service in the counties of Santa Clara, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito, San Francisco, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, Napa, Sonoma, Marin and San Joaquin. Check out their Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. You could get a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account and receive at least one (1) qualifying Direct Deposit of at least $500 by June 30, 2021. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on June 30, 2021. (Offer only available in TX, AL, AZ, CO, CA, FL, NM) Member FDIC.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
Table of Contents
Pacific Postal Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Secure Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $4.95, unwaivable
- Additional Requirements: Offer is subject to change and is available for a limited time.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be open for 6 months to receive the bonus.
How to Earn Pacific Postal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Pacific Postal Credit Union with the referral coupon.
- Have your friend open a Secure Checking Account and keep it open for at least 6 months.
- After meeting the requirements, the bonus will be deposited into both S1 accounts!
- The new member must open a new Secure Checking account through the referral.
- The account must remain open for at least 6 months.
- After requirement completion, the $50 bonus will be deposited into the S1 account!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Pacific Postal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Pacific Postal Credit Union. Overall, this is a simple referral promotion requiring the referee to open a Secure Checking account. And best of all, there are no limits to how many referrals you can make! Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!