Ulta is a beauty retail store that features drugstore and high-end makeup, fragrances, and hair care products. They also have a full-service salon in all of their 1,074 locations.
For those who often shop at Ulta, they can get a Ultamate Rewards card, Ultamate Rewards credit card, or an Ultamate Mastercard. If you want to know how to pay off your Ulta credit card bill, keep reading to find out how.
Table of Contents
Ulta Credit Cards: Ultamate Rewards vs. Ultamate Rewards Mastercard
Ulta has two different types of credit cards. One of them is an Ultamate Rewards card and the other is a Mastercard. Listed below are all the benefits of each card.
For the Ultamate Rewards credit card, you:
- Can only use the card at Ulta Beauty stores and Ulta.com
- Can earn two points for every $1 you spend
- Get 20 percent off your first purchase
- Won’t pay an annual fee for the card
With the Ulta Mastercard, you:
- Can use the credit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Get two points for every dollar you spend at Ulta and one point for every $3 you spend anywhere else
- Get 500 welcome bonus points when you spend $500
Another card, the Ultamate Rewards card, is a free loyalty program card that allows users to get exclusive offers and to earn points for Ulta Beauty purchases. It is not a credit card.
How Do I Pay My Ulta Credit Card Bill?
There are three ways to pay off your Ulta Credit Card and they are all fairly easy to do. You can:
Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Ulta credit card bill over the phone for free. To pay your Ulta credit card bill by phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and payment information, including your card number or Social Security number, your bank account information and the amount you want to pay.
- Call Comenity Capital Bank services at 866-257-9195.
- Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
You can call seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST.
Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment Online
For many, it’s easiest to make a credit card payment online. Here’s how to pay your Ulta credit card bill online:
- Create your login by clicking on “Register for Access” on the login page at the Ulta website.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Use your newly created login and password to sign in.
- Add your checking account number and bank routing number.
- Follow the prompts to pay your bill.
You will also have 24/7 access to the website so you can view your statements, update your profile and manage your account at any time.
Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment by Mail
You can also mail in your Ulta payment, but be sure to do it in a timely manner so it arrives by the due date. To make your Ulta credit card payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Write a check payable to either Comenity Capital Bank — Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards credit card in the amount you want to pay.
- Pay at least the minimum payment due to avoid penalties, and to avoid interest charges, pay the full amount of your last statement balance.
- Mail your Ulta payment to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank — Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
PO Box: OH – 659820
San Antonio TX, 78265-9120
Ulta has all your beauty needs, and if you shop there often it is a good idea to get an Ulta Credit Card. Knowing how to pay your Ulta credit card bill is an essential part to having one, and there are so many ways to do so. You can pay by phone, online, or mail!