If you’re a resident of Indiana, Peoples Bank is offering a $125 bonus. The promotion is displayed on the local newspaper ad. To earn the bonus all you have to do is open a You First, eChecking, or Senior Plus Checking with a $50 minimum opening deposit and then conduct 1 debit card transaction within the first 60 days of account opening. Then the $125 bonus will be credited to the account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account has been open. It’s that easy! Also, you’ll be able to enjoy features such as free e-statements, mobile check deposit, bill pay, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must be a new member of Peoples Bank and keep the account in good standing in order to qualify.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn $150 Cash Bonus with $25K deposit or $300 Cash Bonus with $50K deposit. Earn up to 1.75% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate. Apply Now---CIT Bank Savings Builder Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.60% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank $125 Bonus Info:
- Learn More
- Peoples Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: You First, eChecking, or Senior Plus Checking
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below on how to avoid the fees. Some of the fees are not stated on the website, so please contact a representative for more information.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only available to new customers of Peoples Bank.
- Household Limit: Limited to 1 per customer.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, but the account must be in good standing at the time of bonus payment.
How To Earn Peoples Bank $125 Bonus:
- Open a You First, eChecking, or Senior Plus Checking account from Peoples Bank with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Conduct 1 debit card transaction within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Then the $125 bonus will be credited to the account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account has been open
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- You First: The fee amount wasn’t specified on the website, please see a representative for more information.
- eChecking: Avoid the $10 by signing up for e-statements only and making at least 10 electronic payment transactions.
- Senior Plus Checking: The fee amount wasn’t specified on the website, please see a representative for more information.
Make sure you check out Peoples Bank to learn more about the $125 bonus promotion. If you are a resident of Indiana then I would definitely check this offer out! The requirements are very minimal, especially for the bonus amount that they are offering. So if you do decide to open an account with Peoples Bank, don’t forget to leave us a comment letting us know about your experiences or if this is a hard or soft pull. We would love to hear back from you. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.