If you’re a resident of Indiana, Peoples Bank is offering a $125 bonus. The promotion is displayed on the local newspaper ad. To earn the bonus all you have to do is open a You First, eChecking, or Senior Plus Checking with a $50 minimum opening deposit and then conduct 1 debit card transaction within the first 60 days of account opening. Then the $125 bonus will be credited to the account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account has been open. It’s that easy! Also, you’ll be able to enjoy features such as free e-statements, mobile check deposit, bill pay, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must be a new member of Peoples Bank and keep the account in good standing in order to qualify.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Peoples Bank $125 Bonus Info:
- Learn More
- Peoples Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: You First, eChecking, or Senior Plus Checking
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below on how to avoid the fees. Some of the fees are not stated on the website, so please contact a representative for more information.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only available to new customers of Peoples Bank.
- Household Limit: Limited to 1 per customer.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, but the account must be in good standing at the time of bonus payment.
How To Earn Peoples Bank $125 Bonus:
- Open a You First, eChecking, or Senior Plus Checking account from Peoples Bank with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Conduct 1 debit card transaction within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Then the $125 bonus will be credited to the account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account has been open
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- You First: The fee amount wasn’t specified on the website, please see a representative for more information.
- eChecking: Avoid the $10 by signing up for e-statements only and making at least 10 electronic payment transactions.
- Senior Plus Checking: The fee amount wasn’t specified on the website, please see a representative for more information.
Make sure you check out Peoples Bank to learn more about the $125 bonus promotion. If you are a resident of Indiana then I would definitely check this offer out! The requirements are very minimal, especially for the bonus amount that they are offering. So if you do decide to open an account with Peoples Bank, don’t forget to leave us a comment letting us know about your experiences or if this is a hard or soft pull. We would love to hear back from you. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.