Earn $200 or $500 cash reward bonus from PNC Bank when you open & use a qualifying PNC business checking account.
Below is a breakdown of how to earn the $200 or $500 bonus:
To earn the PNC Bank $200 business checking bonus:
- Open a qualifying Business Checking or Business Checking Plus account
- Maintain a minimum average ledger balance of $5,000 for each of the first three statement cycles.
- Make at least 20 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card transactions within the first three statement cycles.
To earn the PNC Bank $500 business checking bonus:
- Open a qualifying Treasury Enterprise Plan or Analysis Business Checking account
- Maintain a minimum average ledger balance of $30,000 for each of the first three statement cycles.
PNC Bank $200, $500 Business Checking Bonuses
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI and WV
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No – now codes as cash advance
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $10 to $50; waive-able
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months of opening
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer Expires September 30, 2022)
Business Checking ($200 Bonus)
This account has a monthly fee of $12 and is waived if you do ONE of the following:
- Make $1,000 in business credit card purchases with a linked PNC credit card
- Maintain an average minimum monthly collected balance of $500
Treasury Enterprise Plan ($500 Bonus)
This account has a monthly fee of $50. This is waived when you maintain $30,000 Average Combined Monthly Collected Balance in the master and all additional beneficiary business checking accounts
- You may earn a $500 reward if you open a new PNC Treasury Enterprise Plan or Analysis Business Checking account.
- To qualify for the reward, the new checking account must be opened between July 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020, and the following condition must be met: average cycle balance of $30,000 must be maintained in your new checking account for each of the first three statement cycles.
- Your new checking account must be open in order for you to receive the reward, which will be credited to the eligible account within 90 days after all conditions have been met and will be identified as “Credits NEW BUS BONUS” on your monthly statement.
- Only business checking accounts with statements that cycle monthly are eligible for this offer. Business checking accounts that receive statements daily, weekly or quarterly are ineligible. Already established, converted or repurposed PNC checking or savings accounts are not eligible. Average cycle balance is defined as the average total within your business checking account at the end of your statement cycle.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank business checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium. For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the customer name(s) and Social Security number(s) registered on the account.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time. The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you.
Make sure you check out PNC Bank to earn the business checking bonus promotion. Keep in mind that the offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest PNC Bank Promotions or check out our full list of business bank promotions.