Looking for a savings account with a high APY and no service fees? Available for Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania residents, Police and Fire Federal Credit Union is offering 1.25% APY when you open a Premium Yield account. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.25% rate on balances above $2,500. Once you completed all the requirements, you’ll have benefits such as no minimum opening deposit, monthly service fees, or required minimum balance fees! Be sure to take advantage of this promotion while you still can. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be an active or retired Philadelphia police officer or firefighter, a member of one of their affiliated businesses, or have a family member that is currently a member. For complete details be sure to check their Membership Requirements.
Table of Contents
Police and Fire FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Premium Yield
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Availability: DE, NJ, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $20, can be waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $5,000
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Early Termination Fee: $100, any account closure
- Insured: NCUA
How to Earn Police and Fire FCU Rates:
- Open a Premium Yield account from Police and Fire Federal Credit Union.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00 to receive the high rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- FREE deposits & withdrawals
- Easy access to funds by phone, online, or in person at a branch.
- Convenient deposit options through payroll deduction, by mail, by telephone, online or in person.
- Transfer funds from another financial institution to your PFFCU account, for free, automatically.
- NCUAinsures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Police and Fire Federal Credit Union. When you open a Premium Yield account you can earn a 1.25% APY! This rate is great for balances above $2,500. There are no monthly fees, so there is nothing to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)