Get updated on the most recent Preferred Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn up to $100 when you open a free checking account.
Table of Contents
About Preferred Credit Union Promotions
Preferred Credit Union was established in 1968 to provide credit union service to small employer groups and individuals. It is now the 67th largest credit union in Michigan with 6 locations where you can utilize bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Preferred Credit Union promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Preferred Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
(No expiration date)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Visit your local Preferred Credit Union branch or go online to open a new FREE Checking Account.
- Upon account opening, you must complete the following requirements:
- Make (10) debit card transactions in the first 90 days upon account opening.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should qualify for the $100 bonus.
- Access to 30,000+ surcharge-free ATM’s nationwide
- Access to 5,000+ Shared Branch locations nationwide
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balances
- Free Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Restrictions and qualifications apply.
- Must be a new service to PCU. A new service is defined as someone who has not had, nor been joint on, that service with PCU in the last year.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- $100 will be paid out in the form of a Visa gift card.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
If you live near Preferred Credit Union‘s branch, sign up for this generous bonus! It is very simple to complete especially since you have 90 days to complete the 10 debit transactions and there is no direct deposit requirement.
Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer!
*Check back on this page for updated Preferred Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|