Find an updated list of Providence Bank & Trust Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Providence Bank & Trust Credit Union
Providence Bank & Trust Credit Union was founded in 2004 by Dale Kluga. It is a bank with an authentic stewardship program that has a unique, nurturing and impactful relationship with the communities they serve.
Providence Bank & Trust Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
For residents of Illinois and Indiana, Providence Bank & Trust Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $50 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL, IN
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: no limit
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn $50 Referral Bonus
- Create an account and login
- Refer friends and family using referral center
- After your referral opens an account and meets reward qualifications, $50 will be directly deposited in you and your referral’s account
- Providence Debit/ATM Visa® Card
- Mobile & Text Message Banking with Mobile Deposit & Mobile Bill Pay1
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Telephone Banking
- Mobile Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Person to Person Payments
- Access to over 55,000 ATMS through the Allpoint Network
- Achieve More Banking Account
- Monthly Service Fee: $7.95
- Simply Banking Account
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Simply Plus Banking Account
- Monthly Service Fee: $15.00 per statement cycle
- Student Banking Account
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Offer valid beginning October 19, 2020 and may be terminated at any time.
- Requires minimum $100.00 opening deposit.
- Achieve More Banking account will earn promotional rates each month when the following qualifications are met: (1) 15 signature (non-pin) POS transactions with a minimum of $10.00 each post to the account in the statement cycle. Statement cycle is month end. (2) Account receives electronic statements. (3) Account has at least one ACH Credit or ACH Debit post to the account in the statement cycle.
- When the qualifications are met, Achieve More Banking Balances of $0.00 to $15,000 will earn 2.75% APY (annual percentage yield).
- Any funds in the account over $15,000 will earn 0.11% APY. Interest is calculated using the Daily Balance Method when qualifications are met.
- If the qualifications are not met for the month, Achieve More Banking balances of $0.00 or more will earn 0.03% APY.
- Interest is calculated using the Average Daily Balance Method when qualifications are not met.
- APY is accurate as of October 19, 2020.
- Interest rates are subject to change at any time.
- If the qualifications are not met for the month, an account service fee of $7.95 will be charged.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Account is limited to individuals only and activity charges can be imposed.
- Other fees or restrictions may apply.
Providence Bank & Trust Credit Union is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!