Providence Bank & Trust is offering up to a $50 match bonus for their Providence Perfect Cents Savings. If you don’t already know, Providence Perfect Cents Savings is a convenient and easy way to grow your savings automatically by making purchases, as you already do, like buying groceries, getting gas, going out to dinner and more. Now, for a limited time, when you enroll in Providence Perfect Cents Savings, Providence Bank & Trust will match 100% of round up amount for 90 consecutive days, starting the day of enrollment, and up to a maximum of $50.00. It’s a pretty neat way to earn some money back so check it out!
Editor’s Note: There is no fee to sign up for Providence Perfect Cents Savings!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Providence Bank & Trust Account Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- Providence Bank & Trust Savings Promotion Printout
- Account Type: Providence Perfect Cents Savings
- Availability: IL, IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Providence Bank & Trust Bonus:
- Enroll in Providence Perfect Cents Savings
- Make purchases with your Providence Visa Debit Card
- Turn your cents into big savings automatically when the amount to round up your purchase to the next dollar is transferred to your Savings Account
- For the $50 bonus, when you enroll in Providence Perfect Cents Savings, Providence Bank & Trust will match 100% of round up amount for 90 consecutive days, starting the day of enrollment, and up to a maximum of $50.00. The amount matched will accumulate for one transfer to your Savings account at the end of the 90 day period.
If you are looking for a way to save some money, check out the Providence Perfect Cents Savings from Providence Bank & Trust. You could earn a $50 bonus and even more thereafter. If you have more questions, check out their FAQ page from the links above. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.