Provident Bank is offering existing checking account customers residing in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, a chance to earn both themselve and their friend a $25 cash bonus. If you are an existing customer, to help convince your friend to open an account, share the account features including: free ProvidentConnect Online Banking with Bill Payment, free Provident Debit MasterCard, free eStatements, no monthly service fees, and more with your friends. Hurry on in today to get started, because this offer is only available for a limited time.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Provident Bank $25 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $25 for referrer and referral recipient
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No Direct Deposit Required
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Detailed Requirements
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Provident Bank $25 Bonus:
- Print a Referral Rewards form from the link or pick one up at your local Provident Bank branch office.
- Give it to a friend, family member, or colleague.
- When your friend, family member, or colleague opens a new account with Provident Bank, they will credit your account and theirs with $25!
- Cash reward will be credited to the account within 75 calendar days of account opening, provided that the Program requirements are met.
- Limit of 20 referral per year.
***Feel free to leave a comment to refer each other!
Provident Bank bonus is limited to 20 referral bonuses per calendar year, and the cash reward will be credited to the account within 75 calendar days of account opening, provided that the Program requirements are met. This is a great way to earn some extra cash in you and your friends pocket. If you qualify, hurry in and get started on your bonus today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.