Available for residents of Colorado, Public Service Credit Union is offering a 3.25% APY rate on the first $2,000 with their Reverse Tier Savings Account! To earn the rate, you must maintain a balance greater than $0 and no greater than $2,000. After you have done so, you will be able to earn the great rate. It’s as simple as that! There are many great features the account has to offer such as no minimum balance requirement, no monthly fees, and many more! If you are interested in this offer, then hurry in to fully take advantage of this promotion!
Eligibility: If you are employed or affiliated with a PSCU partner company or select employee group or live in any qualifying areas, then you may be eligible for membership! Make sure to contact and check out their Membership Eligibility Requirements to learn about qualifying areas and to see all of the possible ways to join!
Table of Contents
Public Service CU Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Reverse Tier Savings
- Interest Rate: 3.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $2,000
- Availability: Colorado (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to open an account with PSCU.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: NCUA
How to Earn Public Service CU Rates:
- Open a Reverse Tier Savings Account with Public Service Credit Union.
- Maintain an account balance greater than $0 and no greater than $2,000.
- Rates are subject to change based on the account balance.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $2,000||3.25% APY|
|$2,000.01 to $5,000||3.25% – 2.20% APY|
|$5,000.01 to $10,000||2.20% – 1.48% APY|
|$10,000.01 to $50,000||1.48% – 0.61% APY|
|$50,000.01+||0.61% – 0.30% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No minimum balance required
- Tiered rates enables you to earn more on the first $2,000 deposited
- Have your savings grow without working hard
- Federally insured by the NCUA
Make sure you check out Public Service Credit Union to learn more about the 3.25% APY rate. Keep in mind that the first $5,000 deposited must be funds not currently on deposit at PSCU. The account allows you to maximize your earning potential for any amount your deposit. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below and if they allow you to fund your account with a credit card. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|