If you rented storage units from Public Storage in the state of Florida and purchased self-insurance policies, you may be entitled to benefits from the Public Storage Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Public Storage was allegedly deceiving some of their tenants by misrepresenting that it would send the premiums collected through the sale of self-storage insurance to an independent insurance company. Public Storage denies of any wrongdoings however, the have agreed to settle the self-storage insurance class action lawsuit to avoid the cost and uncertainty of trial. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, file a claim by 1/11/2016 to receive up to 50% of the total alleged damages.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Public Storage Class Action Lawsuit:
- Public Storage Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/3/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Any individuals that rented storage units from Public Storage in the state of Florida and purchased self-insurance policies.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 50 percent of the total alleged damages.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members must provide the Florida Public Storage location(s) where they rented a storage unit along with the beginning and ending dates for each unit.
- Case Name & Number: Morgan v. Public Storage, Case No. 1:14-cv-21559-UU, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- If you qualify, head over to the Public Storage Claim Form.
- Fill out the claim form with your information. (Name, Address, Etc.)
- Provide the locations in which you rented a storage unit.
- File your claim by 1/11/2016 to receive an award up to 50 percent of the total alleged damages.
Have you ever rented a Public Storage in Florida and purchased self-insurance policies? Well if you did then you are entitled to a potential award under the Public Storage Class Action Settlement. If you are eligible, you must file your claim by 1/11/2016 to receive an award that is up to 50% of all the total alleged damages. Class Members who wish to opt out of the Public Storage settlement must do so no later than Jan. 11, 2016. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply