If you rented storage units from Public Storage in the state of Florida and purchased self-insurance policies, you may be entitled to benefits from the Public Storage Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Public Storage was allegedly deceiving some of their tenants by misrepresenting that it would send the premiums collected through the sale of self-storage insurance to an independent insurance company. Public Storage denies of any wrongdoings however, the have agreed to settle the self-storage insurance class action lawsuit to avoid the cost and uncertainty of trial. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, file a claim by 1/11/2016 to receive up to 50% of the total alleged damages.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Public Storage Class Action Lawsuit:
- Public Storage Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/3/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Any individuals that rented storage units from Public Storage in the state of Florida and purchased self-insurance policies.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 50 percent of the total alleged damages.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members must provide the Florida Public Storage location(s) where they rented a storage unit along with the beginning and ending dates for each unit.
- Case Name & Number: Morgan v. Public Storage, Case No. 1:14-cv-21559-UU, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- If you qualify, head over to the Public Storage Claim Form.
- Fill out the claim form with your information. (Name, Address, Etc.)
- Provide the locations in which you rented a storage unit.
- File your claim by 1/11/2016 to receive an award up to 50 percent of the total alleged damages.
Have you ever rented a Public Storage in Florida and purchased self-insurance policies? Well if you did then you are entitled to a potential award under the Public Storage Class Action Settlement. If you are eligible, you must file your claim by 1/11/2016 to receive an award that is up to 50% of all the total alleged damages. Class Members who wish to opt out of the Public Storage settlement must do so no later than Jan. 11, 2016. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!