Pure Via Sweetener is offering up to $30 in order to settle a class action lawsuit claiming they deceptively marketed their Pure Via Natural Sweetener products. Consumers who have purchased Pure Via products may be eligible to receive a cash refund. Class members include anyone who purchased Pure Via sweetener in packet, spoonable jar, liquid, and baking blend forms for household use or personal consumption. There are four tiers of refunds that you can receive depending on the amount of products that you purchased. There is no proof of purchase required initially, but you may need to provide verification of your purchases at a later time.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $250 cash bonus when you open a BMO Smart Advantage Checking or BMO Smart Money Checking and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $325 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Pure Via Sweetener Class Action Lawsuit Settlement:
- Pure Via Sweetener Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/10/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased Pure Via sweetener in packet, spoonable jar, liquid, and baking blend forms, of any size or quantity, for household use or personal consumption
- Estimated Amount: Up to $30 with no proof of purchase.
- Proof of Purchase: None, but you must attest under the penalty of perjury that you personally purchased Pure Via products between January 1, 2008 and October 6, 2014.
- Case Name & Number: Aguiar v. Merisant Company and Whole Earth Sweetener Company LLC, Case No. 2:14-cv-00670, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Whole Earth Sweetener Company denies any and all wrongdoing or liability and has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the expense and inconvenience of litigation. You must sign under penalty of perjury with information about where the purchase took place, the quantity purchased, and the approximate dates of purchase. Submit your claim by February 10, 2015 to qualify for up to $30 with no proof of purchase. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements today!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at U.S. Supermarkets and at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S.
• 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
• $100 Delta Stays Credit: Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card Members can earn up to $100 back annually on eligible prepaid Delta Stays bookings on delta.com.
• $200 Delta Flight Credit: After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a year, you can receive a $200 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel.
Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible Delta in-flight purchases after using your Card.
Want even more flexibility? Take up to $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5,000 miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com.
There is a $150 annual fee ($0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $150) and no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.