Find the most recent R.I.A. Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus when you open a checking and savings account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Promotions
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union was established in 1935 with the goal to become a progressive, member-owned cooperative whose purpose is to satisfy the financial needs of its members. They now have 11 locations across several states where you can take advantage of great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current R.I.A. Federal Credit Union promotions below.
R.I.A. FCU $100 Checking and Savings Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $20, if closed within 90 days of account opening
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a new R.I.A. Federal Credit Union checking and savings account
- Complete the membership fee of $5.
- Download the mobile application.
- Visit your local branch for verification.
- Job listings
- Discount listings
- Blog topics
- Member ratings and comments
- Mobile veterans ID
- Share Savings: There are no monthly service fees.
- Basic Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Smart Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- New members accounts only.
- Must qualify for membership.
- Must open regular share savings and checking account to qualify.
- The minimum deposit required for membership is $5.
- $20 fee applied if the account is closed within 90 days after opening.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- $100 incentive will be provided after the account is opened and activated.
If you live in that area and meet the requirements, this is an easy way to make an extra $100. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated R.I.A. Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.