Check out the most updated Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
If you live in Maryland, you can earn $100 when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Rosedale Federal Savings Promotions
Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association was established in 1908 to give neighbors a secure place to deposit and save money and make loans available to buy land and homes. They now have 10 locations where you have the opportunity for great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions below.
Rosedale Federal Savings $100 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days of account opening
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a Everyday Checking Account with Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association.
- A $25 opening deposit is required for the Everyday Checking Account.
- You can earn $50 when you set-up a recurring direct deposit to the account.
- Receive a $25 when you make 10 debit transactions.
- Another $25 bonus is available if you make 2 bill payments transactions.
- Report the completion of the requirements either over the phone or by submitting a Notification form to the original bank you opened an account at.
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit.
- 4 free non-Rosedale Federal ATM transactions per month.
- No monthly minimum balance requirement.
- Checking Account: There are maybe fees associated with the Everyday Checking Account so be sure to ask before you register for an account at Rosedale Federal.
- To qualify for any of the Welcome Rewards, you must open an Everyday Checking account and must not have had, or had signing authority on, a Rosedale Federal checking account within the past 90 days.
- The new Everyday Checking account must remain open and active for 180 days.
- Limit one Welcome Reward, per category, per new customer or account.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account/customer will be eligible for the reward(s).
- Offer may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without notice, but in no event, extend beyond six (6) months from the last published advertisement as determined by Rosedale Federal.
If you live in Maryland, I would grab at this promotion for an easy way to get $100. Therefore be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you!
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. Additionally, we value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions, bonuses, and offers.