Check out the most updated Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
If you live in Maryland, you can earn $100 when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Rosedale Federal Savings Promotions
Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association was established in 1908 to give neighbors a secure place to deposit and save money and make loans available to buy land and homes.
We will review the current Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions below.
Rosedale Federal Savings $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Closing Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: One
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Everyday Checking Account with Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association.
- A $25 opening deposit is required for the Everyday Checking Account.
- You can earn $50 when you set-up a recurring direct deposit to the account.
- Receive a $25 when you make 10 debit transactions.
- Another $25 bonus is available if you make 2 bill payments transactions.
- Report the completion of the requirements either over the phone or by submitting a Notification form to the original bank you opened an account at.
- To qualify for any of the Welcome Rewards, you must open an Everyday Checking account and must not have had, or had signing authority on, a Rosedale Federal checking account within the past 90 days.
- The new Everyday Checking account must remain open and active for 180 days.
- Limit one Welcome Reward, per category, per new customer or account.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account/customer will be eligible for the reward(s).
- Offer may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without notice, but in no event, extend beyond six (6) months from the last published advertisement as determined by Rosedale Federal.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Everyday Checking: No monthly fees
- Everyday Interest Checking: $10.00 monthly, can be waived with a minimum balance of $250
- Everyday Checking Banking: No monthly fees
- Everyday Business: No monthly fees
- Everyday Business Plus: $15.00 monthly, can be waived with a minimum balance of $1,500
- Community Partnership: $10.00 monthly, can be waived with a minimum balance of $2,500
If you live in Maryland, I would grab at this promotion for an easy way to get $100. Therefore be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you!
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. Additionally, we value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions, bonuses, and offers.