Find the latest Round Investments, promotions, and bonus offers here.
What is Round? Round Investments is a managed portfolio contributor that focuses on active investing. In contrast to typical robo-investing services, Round creates actively managed portfolios while also helping you get connected with everyday investors as well as respected management firms to help oversee these investments. Other referral opportunities here.
You may want to look at other automated investment options like Betterment, Fundrise and Wealthfront.
Continue reading below to see how Round works and how you can start investing!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
How Round Investments Work
Round offers a unique blend of advice and algorithm, in comparison to traditional robo-advisors. They help you design portfolio allocations that is curated for you and your financial situation, goals and timeline.
So how does it work?
- You’ll need to provide your personal information, your current financial situation, your future plans and your risk tolerance.
- Then Round will create a portfolio that reflects your personal goals, helping you fund your future.
- You will need to link your bank account and fund your Round account with at least $500.
- Round will automate and manage your portfolio, like investing your recurring contributions and rebalancing when necessary.
An important not to those who prefer to control their own portfolios: you won’t be able to make any changes to Round’s recommendations form the website or app. You will need to email Round to let them know.
This is how Round charges:
|0.50% Annual Fee||Fee is Waived|
|if your return is positive||if your return is negative|
Please note that there is no other digital investment service that waives your fees if your account loses value.
The program fee covers a variety of things: brokerage, custodial and investment advisory services.
Round Fun Managers
|Fund Manager||Notable Asset Classes & Strategies|
|Guggenheim Partners||CLOs, Aircraft ABS, Whole-Business ABS, High-Yield Bonds|
|DoubleLine||Agency MBS, Non-Agency MBS, CMBS|
|Highland Capital Management||Private Equity, Leveraged Loans, Distressed Investing|
|Gabelli Funds||Merger Arbitrage Strategy, Value Stocks, Growth Stocks|
|PIMCO||Government Bonds, Investment-Grade Corporate Bonds|
|Brookfield||Real Estate, Infrastructure|
|Cohen & Steers||Real Estate, MLPs|
|Aberdeen Standard Investments||Emerging Market Stocks|
Current Round Investments Promotions
$20 – $100 Sign-Up Bonus
For the first month of joining Round, you can get a $20 – $100 Sign-Up Bonus! Make sure you sign up using a member’s referral link to get the bonus offer! Then your bonus will be awarded into your account after the first whole calendar month after you make your first deposit.
Unfortunately we don’t have a referral link for you to sign up with, but feel free to leave yours if you are a current member.
- What you’ll get: $20 – $100 Sign-Up Bonus
- Who is eligible: New individual investment accounts
- Where it’s available: Through member’s referral link
- How to earn it:
- Sign up using a member’s referral link and make your first deposit
- Earn your 5% return bonus. Please note that your bonus will be awarded after the first month.
- Offer terms: This offer is only valid for new individual investment accounts with Round Investments, and the maximum you can earn is $350.
(Visit the link above to learn more about Round Investments)
$20 – $100 Per Referral
As a member, you can get up to $20 – $100 Per Referral on top of your monthly dollar return for just referring your friends!
- What you’ll get: Get $20 up to $100 per referral
- Who is eligible: Current members
- Where it’s available: Round Investment’s referral program
- How to earn it:
- Go to the Rewards section in the menu
- Share your unique referral link with a friend
- They sign up and fund an account
- You both get a $20 bonus.
- If your friend deposits $10,000 or more, you both get $100 instead
- The annual maximum aggregate Referral Bonus is $500.
If you are looking for an active and managed investment experience where you are able to explain what you want, fund your account, Round is a good option for you. This, along with other robo-advisors can help you invest with ease.
It combines both robo-advisors and real people from professional firms to help you with any questions regarding your account.
If you’re interested on similar services to Round, check out Betterment and Wealthfront. While you’re here on HMB, you should check out other brokerage offers, see our complete list of Brokerage Account Promotions!
Leave a Reply