If you cruise with Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club, then the Bank of America Royal Caribbean Visa Signature Credit Card is a good travel rewards credit card for you to have. If you are an active cruise goer, start getting rewards back. It offer you travelers a nice signup bonus of $100 statement credit and 10,000 bonus points worth $100 in onboard credit after making a transaction within the first 90 days of account opening.
You could earn up to 2x MyCruise points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases with Royal Caribbean and the sister brands, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises with 1x point per $1 on all other purchases. There is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee so earn your points without worry. If you would like to get some more information about this card, continue reading below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* The Royal Caribbean Visa Signature Card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Bank of America Royal Caribbean Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get a $100 Statement Credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening
Get 10,000 Bonus Points after you make a qualifying transaction within 90 days of opening your account
|Travel Credit||Receive a one-time $50 Air2Sea airfare discount after making at least $3,500 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 2x MyCruise® Points on qualifying Royal Caribbean purchases.
Earn 1X point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
Royal Caribbean Credit Card Bonus
You should take advantage of the Royal Caribbean credit card’s 10,000 MyCruise bonus points offer since these points are valued at $100. To qualify, charge your first purchase to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account. There’s no minimum spend requirement to worry about.
Not only that, but currently, you can also earn a $100 statement credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
What are MyCruise Points Worth?
The value of your rewards depends on how you use them, each MyCruise point is worth around $0.01. When it comes time to redeem your points, you have a variety of options, including:
- Stateroom upgrades
- Cruise discounts
- Cruise vacations
- Onboard credits or amenities
- Companion fares
- Charitable donations
Point values remain consistent across all redemption options. So no matter how you trade in your rewards, you’ll get the best value.
Bank of America Royal Caribbean Card Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
The Bank of America Royal Caribbean Visa Signature Credit Card is the great travel rewards credit card if you cruise with Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club often. There is a sign up bonus of $100 statement credit and 10,000 bonus points worth $100 in onboard credit after making a transaction within the first 90 days of account opening.
You could also earn up to 2x MyCruise points for every $1 spent on on qualifying purchases on these cruiselines and 1x point per $1 on all other purchases. Redeem these points for onboard credits, stateroom upgrades, discounts, cruises and more.
(Visit BankofAmerica.com to learn more about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.