For a limited time, you can order a new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB Verizon Wireless Smartphone for only $184.99 + Free Shipping! The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone features a 5.7″ Quad HD super AMOLED display which offers better clarity and a perfect viewing experience. The phone performs multiple tasks on the same screen at the same time with no screen transitions. With quick commands sending an email, calling or sending a text message becomes easier, just write the command on the pad and get it. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Smartphone Specs:
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 7420 8-core (4+4)
- Capacity: 32GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Wireless Band: LTE 2 / 4 / 13 WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 CDMA 850 / 1900 GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Display Resolution: Quad HD, 1440 x 2560 pixels, 515 ppi approx., 16.7 million colors (24-bit)
- Display Type: Samsung Super AMOLED
- Camera Front: 5 megapixel
- Camera Back: 16+ megapixel OIS, LED flash, auto-focus / HDR, panorama, timer, downloadable plug-ins
- Video Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Bluetooth: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.25%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.10%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.85%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.20%||Review|
|Workers Credit Union No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new smartphone. Perhaps give the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB Verizon Wireless Smartphone a shot! This product usually costs $696.99, but you can get it now for $184.99 + Free Shipping. That’s $512.00 in savings! If you enjoy saving money, you can purchase discounted gift cards, shop through the best cash back shopping portals, and also refer to our full list on more ways to Save Money!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)