Read our guide to learn how to access and use your Santander Bank account and ways to take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
Santander is an American full-service bank that has hundreds of branches across the Northeast and has been around since 2013. Continue reading our guide to learn how to find and use your bank login.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
How to Log In from a Computer
In the upper right of the Santander Bank home page, you’ll find the “Login” button. From there, you must select “Retail Online Banking”. Here, you’ll type in your username and click on the “Sign On” button to proceed to a new landing page where you can enter your password.
How To Sign Up for Online Banking
If you haven’t signed up for online banking, you can enroll easily. Instead of entering your username in Santander Bank log in page, you’d click “Enroll now” located underneath the user ID. You’ll then be brought to a new landing page where you are given different options for enrollment. You will need to provide the following information.
- Verification of either your Santander account number or Santander debit or credit card number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Authentication method, which could be either of the following:
- One-time passcode
- Personal questionnaire
Once you input the requested information, click “Continue” and follow the rest of the prompts to open your Santander online account.
How to Log In from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
In order to log in to your Santander Bank account from your phone or tablet, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Download the Santander Bank mobile app via the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the app using your username and password.
If you’re a first time user of the app, you must enroll your device/account with the bank first. On the app’s sign-in screen, you will find a link that you can use to enroll as a first time user. Simply follow the instructions provided.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
You can easily recover your log in information through the Santander Bank home page by doing the following:
- Click the “Forgot User ID?” link beneath the “login” button on the bank’s homepage.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click “Continue.”
- Select your authentication method (either by entering a one-time passcode or the last four digits of your Santander card).
- Verify your information to retrieve your username.
In order to recover your password, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link beneath the “login” button located on the Santander homepage.
- Enter your username and the last four digits of your Social Security number or your date of birth.
- Choose your authentication method (either a one-time passcode or the last four digits of your Santander card).
- Click “Continue.”
- Enter and confirm your new Santander password.
If you’re recovering only your password, the difference is you’ll also have to provide your username with the above information.
How To View Your Santander Bank Statement Information
To view your Santander statement information online, simply follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Statements and Documents” on the left-hand menu.
If you’d like to opt out of paper statements and go entirely electronic, you can do so by following these steps after clicking “Statements” :
- After selecting “Statements and Documents,” click on the “Set up Your Paperless Services Here” link.
- Under “Delivery Method,” select “Paperless.”
- Click “Continue.”
- After verifying the details, click “Confirm.”
How to Contact Santander Bank with Account Problems
Having issues with your Santander Bank account? Contact their banking and technical support number: 877-768-2265.
Also, you could go to Santander’s website offers a form where you can send general inquiries to the bank. For your safety, you should avoid including any personal information or information regarding your bank account such as your account number, Social Security number or any other sensitive personal details in your message.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Doing all of your banking online can make the traditional banking process much easier. You can open a new account, transfer money, set up utility payments and more through online banking.
In addition, check out the our Santander review to see if their services if what you’re looking for. If you’re banking with an institution other than Santander, you can take a look at our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|