If you currently have an account open with Santander bank, take advantage of the Santander® Bravo® Credit Card. It is a great everyday cash back card that offers its customers a chance to earn $100 cash back via statement credit after you spend $1,000 on new net retail purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account. On top of this, the card allows you to earn up to 3X rewards points on supermarket, gas station and restaurant purchases! If are you interested in this card, continue reading for more information below!
Editor’s Note: This credit card promotion is only available in select states such as CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, & VT.
Table of Contents
Santander Bravo Credit Card Summary:
- Earn $100 cash back via statement credit after you spend $1,000 on new net retail purchases in your first 90 days of opening your account
- Earn 3X rewards points on supermarket, gas station and restaurant purchases; Up to 15,000 points per calendar quarter
- Earn 1X points on all other purchases
- Rewards don’t expire, no minimum required to redeem, can redeem rewards for merchandise and gift cards, can transfer rewards to other Santander cards
- No foreign transaction fees
- $49 annual fee waived for the first year
Santander Bravo Credit Card Benefits:
- Convenience: Over 600 branches and more than 2,000 Santander ATMs across the Northeast, including many CVS/pharmacy® locations. Use your Debit Mastercard® for everyday on–the–go purchases. Bank day or night with our highly rated Mobile Banking App. Enjoy convenient features like Mobile Check Deposit, Quick Balance, and Apple Pay®.
- Security: Bank online with the confidence of Santander PROTECHTION, using digital controls for cards, alerts, and more. Put misplaced cards on hold, until you find them, with Santander® Instant Card Hold. Rest easier with our Online Banking Guarantee. Rely on FDIC Insurance coverage up to applicable limits.
- 0% Intro APR Balance Transfers: Enjoy 0% Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 18 billing cycles on balances transfers within the first 90 days after you open the account. After the introductory period, a variable APR for balance transfers from 17.24% to 24.24%, based on the Prime Rate and your creditworthiness will apply
- Insurance and Protection: Car rental insurance, extended warranty, purchase protection, price protection, roadside assistance, travel assistance, $0 liability
- Flexible redemption options: The Ultimate Cash Back card is very flexible when it comes to redeeming your rewards. Your rewards don’t expire, and you can redeem any amount at any time. Plus, the card comes with a fair array of redemption options: Not only can you redeem your rewards for cash back, but you also have the option to redeem them for gift cards and merchandise. Unfortunately, there is no way to get cash back except as a credit to your card statement, so you can’t put the rewards toward savings. Also, there are no travel rewards options on the Ultimate Cash Back card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Santander® Bravo® Credit Card is a great everyday card that comes with benefits and features such as $100 cash back via statement credit after you spend $1,000 on new net retail purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account or earn up to 3X rewards points on supermarket, gas station and restaurant purchases. This credit card might be the one for you so if you’re interested, be sure to check out on what more Santander Bank has to offer you by checking out our post on Best Santander Bank Promotions For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.