For individuals those who received a text message from Schumacher Automotive between July 11, 2014 and Feb. 20, 2019. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Schumacher Text Message Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company failed to obtain prior express written consent from consumers before sending the advertising messages in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Schumacher Text Message Lawsuit
- Schumacher Text Message Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals residing in the United States (i) who were sent a text message (ii) on his or her cellular telephone (iii) by or on behalf of Schumacher Automotive, Inc. (iv) from July 11, 2014 through February 20, 2019.
- Estimated Amount: $180
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide the mobile phone number that received the unwanted text message.
- Case Name & Number: Eisenband v. Schumacher Automotive Inc., Case No. 9:18-cv-80911, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Schumacher Text Message Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who who received a text message from Schumacher Automotive between July 11, 2014 and Feb. 20, 2019. If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve!
You are eligible for a potential award from the Schumacher Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|