For individuals those who received a text message from Schumacher Automotive between July 11, 2014 and Feb. 20, 2019. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Schumacher Text Message Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company failed to obtain prior express written consent from consumers before sending the advertising messages in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Schumacher Text Message Lawsuit
- Schumacher Text Message Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals residing in the United States (i) who were sent a text message (ii) on his or her cellular telephone (iii) by or on behalf of Schumacher Automotive, Inc. (iv) from July 11, 2014 through February 20, 2019.
- Estimated Amount: $180
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide the mobile phone number that received the unwanted text message.
- Case Name & Number: Eisenband v. Schumacher Automotive Inc., Case No. 9:18-cv-80911, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Schumacher Text Message Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who who received a text message from Schumacher Automotive between July 11, 2014 and Feb. 20, 2019. If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve!
You are eligible for a potential award from the Schumacher Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Leave a Reply