Take traveling to the next level by applying for this sweet credit card today! Check out the Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card for a solid return on your everyday purchases! It offers 15,000 Scotia Rewards bonus points with your first $1,000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months.
On top of this kind sign up bonus, you can earn 4X Scotia Rewards points per $1 spent at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, dining and entertainment, including access to exclusive travel privileges. However, there is a minimum spending of $1,000 in the first three months.
Unfortunately, this is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible. If you are traveling frequently, then definitely consider the Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® $100 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
*Compare this credit card offer with other welcome bonuses.
Table of Contents
Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 15,000 Scotia Rewards bonus points with your first $1,000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 4X Scotia Rewards points per $1 spent at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, dining and entertainment.
Earn 1X Scotia Rewards point per dollar spent on all other purchases
|Foreign Transaction Fees||Yes|
|Airport Lounge Access||Priority Pass and access to over 600+ VIP lounges around the world|
Scotiabank Gold American Express Card Bonus Offer
Take advantage of the Scotiabank Gold American Express Card’s 15,000 Scotia Rewards bonus points offer. In order to qualify for this offer, you must spend at least $1,000 on everyday purchases (gas, groceries, etc.) in the first 3 months of your account opening.
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- High return on points. Get 4x the reward points when you pay a $99 annual fee.
- Best Price Guarantee on airfare. Earn a points credit when you find an airfare that is at least $10 less than the airfare you’ve booked. Flights must have the exact same itinerary and be sent within 24 hours of your initial purchase.
- Promotional offers. Take advantage of a number of hot-ticket discounts along with special access offers for a wealth of experiences unique to American Express card holders.
- Complimentary concierge service. Call the 24/7 concierge for help booking dinner reservations, tickets for in-demand shows or any other up-and-coming events or entertainment on your itinerary.
- Save on car rentals. Book with AVIS and Budget car rentals and save up to 25% at most North American locations when you pay with your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card.
- World class service. Contact customer service 24/7 to report issues with your account and troubleshoot problems by speaking directly to an agent.
If you are on the market for a solid travel rewards card, we found a great choice for you! The Scotiabank Gold American Express® Card is currently offering 4X Scotia Rewards points per $1 spent at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, dining and entertainment as well as 1X Scotia Rewards point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
New cardholders will also earn 15,000 Scotia Rewards bonus points with your first $1,000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! If you’re not a frequent traveler or would rather not pay an annual fee, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.