Take a look at the most recent SecurTrust Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer someone to open an account with SecurTrust FCU.
Table of Contents
About SecurTrust Federal Credit Union Promotions
SecurTrust Federal Credit Union was chartered in October, 1949 and has remained strong and dedicated to serving their members ever since. Their goal is to provide prompt, courteous and friendly service to each member, to ensure that every person is guided toward financial independence by setting up a workable savings program.
SecurTrust Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
You and a friend can earn a $100 bonus when they open a new account with SecurTrust FCU.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Receive a $100 bonus for each friend referred that opens an account with SecurTrust FCU
- Online Banking
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- Notary Service
- ATM Service
- Checking: $7 fee if balance drops below $1,000
- Contact CSR for more information
This referral bonus is great because there is no limit to how much you can earn. Additionally, both the referral and referrer get a $100 bonus. However, there is no fine print listed on the website, so be sure to contact a CSR to find out more information about this promotion.
*Check back at this page for updated SecurTrust Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.