Learn more about Seven Seventeen Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Seven Seventeen Credit Union Promotions
Seven Seventeen Credit Union is headquartered in Warren, Ohio, and was founded in 1957. Since then they have grown to 13 locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, but still wanna earn big bonuses, you should check out our list of nationwide bank promotions.
|Eligibility: Membership in Seven Seventeen Credit Union is open to those who attend school, worship, live or work in the Ohio counties of Columbiana, Mahoning, Portage, Stark, Summit, or Trumbull.
See current membership details
While Seven Seventeen Credit Union does have competitive CD and Savings rates for a traditional bank, it is still hard to beat online banks. Therefore you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the Seven Seventeen Credit Union Promotions below.
Seven Seventeen Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Seven Seventeen Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type: Free Checking, Free WOW checking, or Benefits Plus Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $200 (Optional)
- Monthly Fee: $5 (Can be Waived)
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Expires October 16, 2020)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Citigold Account Package (Up To $1500 Bonus), BMO Harris Premier ($500 bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Become a member by making a $5 deposit into a Membership Savings Account
- Open your new checking account with a $25 deposit
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of $200 or more or make 30 Debit Card point-of-sale transactions
- Sign up for eStatements
- Free Checking
- No minimum balance
- Includes a Visa® Rewards Debit Card
- Choose a Mine by Design™ Personalized Debit Card
- Free access to Online Banking/Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and CALL24 Telephone Banking
- Unlimited check-writing with no charge
- Free eStatements
- Free Checking
- No Monthly Fee
- Free WOW Checking
- No Monthly Fee
- Benefits Plus Checking
- $5 Monthly Fee
- $4 if 50+
- $5 Monthly Fee
- Non-members must join 7 17 Union to receive this offer
- $5 minimum opening deposit is required into your new savings account, which establishes membership
- You must be 18 years of age or older and qualify to open a checking account
- Direct deposit of at least $200 per month must be made OR you must make 30 Debit Card point-of-sale transactions
- You will receive a Form 1099-INT from us for tax purposes
- This is a one-time offer, is non-transferable and is not valid with any other promotion
Seven Seventeen Credit Union is offering a $100 promotion. This promotion offers several options for your personalized banking experience as well as an attractive bonus. While it has many benefits make sure to read the fine print as there are some extra requirements to complete. In addition, I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a soft pull.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Seven Seventeen Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.