For a limited time, you can order a new Sony 40″ LED 1080p HDTV for only $229.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Enjoy outstanding color and rich visuals with this Sony 40-inch LED TV. A pair of HDMI inputs allow you to connect up consoles and DVD players so that you can enjoy full HD resolutions from your media, and the Motionflow XR 120 technology in this Sony 40-inch LED TV reduces blur for clear pictures. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.25%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.10%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.85%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.50%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.50%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.20%||Review|
|Workers Credit Union No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
Sony 40″ LED 1080p HDTV Specs:
- 39.5″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- 1080p resolution for stunning HD images
- Watch Blu-ray movies and 1080p HD content at their highest level of detail.
- Advanced TV sound
- 2 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- Enjoy the picture from multiple angles
- 176° horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a clear picture for viewers seated near the side of the screen.
- Motionflow XR 120 technology
- 1 USB input
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new HDTV. Perhaps give the Sony 40″ LED 1080p HDTV a shot! This product usually costs $299.99, but you can get it now for $229.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $70.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.